Online Counseling for Ohio Residents
If you reside in Ohio, you can connect with your counselor via online messaging, live video, or phone calls. No longer will you need to wait weeks to get into see a counselor; you can now talk about issues when they occur in a way that works with your schedule. Whether you are dealing with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, substance-abuse issues, stress, grief, relationship or any other mental health issue, help is as close as your smart phone or tablet.
All online services are with an experienced clinician, licensed in the state of Ohio to independently administer therapy.
Daily Text Messaging
- Daily text messaging each weekday (and weekends as needed).
- Minimum of 20 days of texting communication with your counselor per month.
- Message throughout the day about issues, emotions, or thoughts, as they occur, on a secure HIPAA-compliant platform.
- Your counselor will respond to your messages at least once a day (messages sent at night will be responded to the following day).
- This program is not instant messaging; there will be a delay in response time, giving your counselor time to reflect on your message.
- 30- or 60-minute live video counseling session that we schedule if you want.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant, live-video counseling app.
- Convenient. Face-to-face counseling without having to come into the office.
- 30- or 60-minute phone counseling session that we schedule if you want.
- Counseling in a convenient manner over the phone that makes it easier to fit into your already busy day.
Click on a counselor below to view services provided, prices and start your online counseling.
Ohio online mental health and alcohol & drug counseling. Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Dayton, Athens … no matter where you are in Ohio we are a smart phone or tablet away.